Booties aren’t just for winter. Have you ever thought of wearing your booties in the summer? When I spotted these embroidered booties I knew I would be wearing them all year round.
The Cora Bootie from JustFab is this weeks feature in our
This satin fabric bootie has an open toe, and a side zipper. I love the embroidered design on the side. It really makes this bootie unique. Don’t let the sleek heel turn you off. This shoe is sturdy and not at all uncomfortable, if you are used to wearing heels.
So, don’t preserve your booties for fall and winter. You can sport them in the summer months too! Below are some ideas on how to wear your booties this summer.
5 Ways to Wear Booties in the Summer
- Wear heeled booties with a bodycon dress
- Wear them with shorts, a cami and a duster
- Pair your booties with a swing dress and a denim jacket
- Throw them on with a pair of jeans and a cute top
- Wear your booties with a pencil skirt and a button down shirt
Do you wear booties all year round? Let me know in the comments.