But don’t fret girl, I got you! I’m going to share with you the top 5 places to shop for plus size fashion on a budget.
I think we all like to look good on a budget. Nothing beats that slight rush that I get when I score a fierce outfit that didn’t even come close to breaking the bank. I don’t mind spending money on a few investment pieces, but for the most part, I don’t like to spend much on clothes. At the same time, I don’t want to look cheap either. The fashion stores listed below will keep you in style and on trend. You won’t look cheap, and you won’t hurt your pockets either.
Here are the top 5 places that I like to shop for plus size fashion on a budget.
- BooHoo- I am still surprised at the number of people who don’t shop at BooHoo. This online store is at the top of my list for budget fashion. I have gotten so many great pieces from here that have held up over the years. From body suites to chic dresses, this is a one stop shop for budget fashion. Plus, there is always a sale, usually 40%-60% off, which will get you most pieces at around $20.
- Deb Shops– Another hidden gem that I love. Deb Shops is my favorite place to get cozy sweaters. While you do need to be a bit selective with their items, I love that they provide a variety of clothing for every age group. Get on their email list so you can be alerted of their frequent 30% off sales.
- JustFab– Ok, let’s talk about shoes, because no outfit is complete without them. JustFab is a subscription service where you are billed $39 a month. Each month you get to select a pair of shoes or any other item on their site. If things get tight, you can skip a month whenever you want to. It pays to have the membership because of the awesome sales that they run. Every now and then, they will have shoes and boots for just $19.99, exclusive to members only. That is when I rack up and get 3-4 pair. It’s very rare to find a good quality pair of shoes or boots for $20. They carry a wide variety of wide-width shoes and wide calf boots. But it doesn’t stop at the shoes. JustFab also carries plus size clothing, handbags and accessories.
- FashionNova– Your one stop shop for well fitted jeans on a budget. Finding a good pair of jeans has never been easy for me. FashionNova offers a variety of fashionable, plus size friendly jeans at a great price point. A lot of their jeans stretch, (which is a prerequisite for me), and they hug in all of the right places.
- Old Navy– I think this store gets overlooked a lot. Especially for plus size clothing. I like Old Navy because this is where you can get your basics at a very good cost. I get a lot of my plain white t-shirts and cardigans from here. They also have very reasonable and on trend outerwear.
You can shop every item in this post by clicking on the picture in the widget below. If you love something but it’s not in your budget right now, click on the HEART, put your email address in, and you’ll get an email when it goes on sale. Awesome Right?