Hey there, I’m Kimberly,
the creator of Kimberly Michelle Life, a fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog. My blog covers everything from plus size fashion inspiration, to beauty tips and trends. I also touch on natural hair care mixed in with occasional lifestyle tips for women.
I live in Chicago, IL, with my wonderful husband Henry, who I’ve been married to for less than a year now. I spend my days as a project manager for a national sign construction company, but my love is fashion and beauty.
…where my passion for style began…
I’ve had a passion for style and beauty for as long as I can remember. As a child, I dreamed of being a fashion designer (among many other professions). At the age of 10, I can remember sitting at our dining room table sketching out dresses and other fashion designs. I was not the best at drawing back then, but even at that age, I had an eye for what looked good. In high school, when I couldn’t find anything in the stores that suited me, I decided to design my own prom dress.
As I got older my obsession with fashion, hair and makeup continued. I became a licensed cosmetologist, and although I am no longer behind the chair, I still enjoy sharing healthy hair tips.
As a plus size woman, it can sometimes be difficult embracing your curves and styling them confidently. My mission is to encourage women to take control of their outer appearance, and be happy and confident in their style.
Take a look around, and make yourself at home. If you have a question, a blog post request-need any kind of advice, or just want to say “Hi”, feel free to leave me a comment or contact me using the form below.
“inspiring women to be happy and confident with their everyday style”
Fun Facts About Me :
- I learned to knit from watching a YouTube video years ago. I still enjoy knitting whenever I can find the time.
- I love to binge watch the Golden Girls. They take me to my happy place.
- I became obsessed with rose gold when I picked out my engagement ring. It’s a morganite stone set in rose gold.
- Although most of my life I’ve been here in Chicago, I’ve also lived in three other states including- Ohio, South Carolina, and Mississippi.
- I love anything “coffee flavored”. I had my first sip of coffee when I was about six years old, and I’ve been drinking it ever since.
For collaboration inquiries or PR correspondence, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org