After swooning over this bag from the photos of several blog and Instagram posts, I decided, I must have the Chain link Pisticci shoulder bag by Patricia Nash. To justify this purchase, I made it my birthday gift to myself. I did not see many reviews on this bag so the majority of my research came from watching Patricia Nash present the bag on HSN. Once I made my decision to purchase the bag, the next decision was, do I get the small or the large bag?
I know I’m not a fan of small bags, so after scaling out the given measurements, and debating back and forth, I settled on the large bag. Part of my decision had to do with the way I would carry the bag. From looking at photos, it did not look like you could comfortably fit the average wrist in the handle of the small bag. I’ve always liked having the option of carrying my bags by the handle, as well as throwing them over my wrist.
I have carried this bag for a little over a month now, and I must say, the Pisticci bag is definitely a head turner. I really get a lot of compliments on it. It’s quite unique, and it’s not every day that you see a bag of this style. The quality is amazing and the chain link bag is all hand made.
What I think of the Patricia Nash Pisticci Leather Bag
- I really like the look, style and quality of the bag. The leather feels so smooth and it smells so good that I sniff it every chance I get.
- The note card included with the bag states that it is normal for the leather to change color. I don’t mind the color change, but I did notice that the color change did not happen collectively all over the bag. Certain sections of the bag became darker than others.
- I’m not exactly sure how, but one of the loops in the bag came undone. I can’t figure out where the disconnect chain link begins, or how to put it back. Perhaps it came from the bag being too heavy. I felt that I probably shouldn’t weigh this bag down with a lot of items inside. There is a lifetime warranty on the bag, so I’m sure I can have this fixed.
- I prefer to carry my Pisticci bag by the round handles, but it also comes with a detachable shoulder strap if you prefer to carry the bag over your shoulder.
- On the interior of the bag, there is a zip pouch on one side, and 2 pockets on the other side. I love bags that have the slide pockets because I like to slip my cell phone and lip gloss there for easy access.
- The bag looks relatively large on the outside, but there is not much room on the inside. While the bag is deep vertically, the width of the bag is quite narrow.
Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase of the Pisticci bag. If you have been debating on getting this bag, I say go for it. It offers the perfect versatility to your bag collection, and transitions well from summer to fall.
If you liked this post, feel free to pin it on Pinterest, or share it on social media.