Wondering how to style your white booties in Winter? I love the white booties trend, but like most of us, I’ve been conditioned to stay away from white shoes after Labor Day.
Well that rule is long gone, and wearing white shoes, pants, and all other fashions in the Winter months is no longer a fashion faux pas.
I have put together 5 outfit ideas that will get your creative juices flowing on how you can style your white booties this Winter.
5 Ways to Style Your White Booties in Winter
- Throw on an off the shoulder sweater with a pair of jeans
- Pair Your white booties with a pair of light washed jeans and a trendy teddy coat
- Wear your booties with all black
- Get edgy with a tulle overlay top
- Wear your favorite denim jacket or vest with a shift or body-con dress
Check out the video below to see these style ideas.