Every time I see an oversized cardigan, I just want to throw it on and wrap myself up in it. The cardigan sweater is a staple that is classic and always in style. While this piece is often filed in the classic category, with the right additions added, it can also be trendy.
An oversized cardigan sweater can add instant dimension to your look. The obvious way to wear one would be with jeans and a tee shirt. However, you can layer your stylish oversized cardigan with your favorite dress or a cute mini skirt, and a pair of booties. If you are feeling really daring, you can skip your blouse all together, and use a belt to turn your oversized cardigan into an off the shoulder wrap sweater.
Be sure to wear form fitting clothes with your chunky sweaters. Let your sweater be the statement piece of the outfit.
5 Reasons To Wear Oversized Cardigans This Season
- They are warm and cozy, and they make you feel like you’re being cuddled all day.
- Cardigans are an alternative to jackets, and the perfect layering item.
- You can take your everyday leggins from drab to fab with a chunky cardigan and a pair of boots.
- It’s the perfect travel accessory. Stay warm when climates change, while keeping your look stylish.
- A belted cardigan can give you symmetry and structure.